CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

My Animal Farm Character

In the book Animal Farm, i think i am most like Benjamin. I suppose that most times i do know whats going on, but i just chose to go with the flow. Throughout the book, Benjamin knows whats going to happen, or exactly knows what IS happening, but chooses not to do anything about it, because either he knows he cant change whats about to happen, just goes with it, but mainly doesn't have the power to change it. If there's group decisions going on, one person cant change the whole groups opinion with what they think is going to happen. Which is also what happens in real life.

1 comments:

Jemima said...

This made me think about the relationship in personality between Benjamin and you. One point I don't agree with is Benjamin is portrayed in the book as a very cynical character which I don't believe is a characteristic of your personality. I think it was interesting how you portrayed Benjamin in this post as I saw him differently. Really good post :D