CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Quarter 1 Feedback/Goals

What were two highlights from the first week of school?
Two Highlights for me on the first week of school would probably be:
1) Seeing everybody (My friends and all) again after the summer vacation.
2) Getting good classes and electives.

What was your first impression of Humanities?
My first impression of Humanities was that it was going to be pretty hard, because, well, its 8th grade, but I also thought it would be pretty interesting because most of the kids last year enjoyed humanities and the books they read--So I had a feeling I probably would too.

What are two goals you have for Humanities this quarter?
One of my goals for humanities this quarter is to use better descriptive language--When I'm explaining something. And if im writing as a certain persons point of view, then to really get into the characters shoes so that my writing can be realistic.
My second goal for this quarter is to get all of my homework done on time (probably on the day its assigned--or start it on that day), so that i wont have to do it all the next day.

0 comments: